- The Black NFL coach can be a clean-up man, but he won’t be recycled.
- Trump’s first year in office revived an age-old debate about why some people choose race over class—and how far they will go to protect the system.
- Kerrice Lewis, Black lesbian woman shot and burned alive in Washington, D.C.
- Trump administration says that nearly 200,000 Salvadorans must leave.
- Death penalty case heard by racist juror is reopened by Supreme Court.
- Substitute teacher fired after private high school discovers he works for Richard Spencer’s white supremacist think tank.
- Native Americans say they’re targets of shootings and jailhouse rapes by white law enforcement.
- Vanderbilt puts Duke Med alum on leave after complaint about kneeling to protest white supremacy.
- Judge ends consent decree limiting RNC ‘ballot security’ activities.
- Police in Little Rock, Arkansas shot and killed 17 year old high school senior.
- Justices Thomas, Alito and Gorsuch on racial bias in the jury room: So?
- U.S. to seek death penalty more often for violent crimes.
- Republicans are trying to kill a key voting rights law.
- When deportation is a death sentence.
- Ohio youth basketball team suspended for ‘Coon’ and ‘Knee Grow’ nicknames on jerseys.
- Joe Arpaio, ex-sheriff pardoned by Trump, announces Senate run in Arizona.
- GOP lawmaker in Kansas says Black people “responded the worst” to marijuana because of “genetics” and “character makeup.”
- Birth tourism brings Russian baby boom to Miami.
- Oops! White House admits it has zero evidence of voter fraud in 2016 election.
- Navy veteran’s mother denied visa to attend his funeral.
2018 SURVIVAL TIPS: EARTHQUAKES AND TRUMP
ART KNOWS NO FEAR
Send any items you find to: ThisWeekinWhiteSupremacy@equaljusticesociety.org